Water bottle – refillable
A waterproof jacket
Warm hat and sun hat (school hat)
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for Day One- make sure you have lots to eat as you will be hungry!
Small notebook and pen
October 2016 archive
- Students will be responsible for all belongings.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE CLEARLY LABELLED
- Students are to wear school sports tracksuit
* Students need morning tea, a cut lunch and drink on Day 1 of camp
- Sleeping bag, pillow and pillow case
- Spare tracksuit in case of wet conditions
- Underclothes and socks (change for each day)
- Waterproof coat or warm jacket
- 1 school sunhat
- 1 change of footwear (closed shoe)
- towel and face washer
- Thongs (for showering only)
- Toiletries – shampoo, soap, deodorant, brush/comb, toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Sunscreen (small bottle)
- 1 Garbage bag (for soiled clothing)
- Camera (taken at own risk)
- Book to read
- Pencil case/paper/clipboard
- Spending money limited to $25
******ALL ITEMS MUST BE CLEARLY LABELLED*******
Students are permitted to bring ONE piece of luggage ONLY.
NOTE: Children are NOT to bring, mobile phones, iPods, jewellery, make-up, electronic games, food of any kind (other than morning tea and lunch on first day) (Please DO NOT send lollies.)
Inappropriate belongings will be confiscated.