June 16

Spellhorn Review by Claudia W

Spellhorn is set in the wilderness. Sam and Laura are best friends and Laura is blind. There was a fire and it burnt down Sam’s house. One day Laura woke up and she was on Spelhorn’s back in the wilderness. Then flight betrayed the wild ones and Laura becomes mighty high of the wild ones and Spellhorn goes missing. If you want to find out if they find Spellhorn you will need to read the book.

The main characters in this book are Laura, Spellhorn, Wayfinder, Flight, then old women and all the wild ones. Laura is always nice, kind and  positive. She loves Spellhorn and all the wild ones and she never got homesick. Spellhorn is a unicorn who fights for life for the wild ones and Laura, she is always friendly. Wayfinder is a man who helps everyone and is nice and friendly to everyone. Flight is a girl who is mean and is bossy to Laura and all the wild ones. The old women are generous and confident with everything. The wild ones live in the wilderness with Spellhorn and Laura.
I liked the part when Laura could finally see again . I liked it because she would be able to do stuff on her own and walk by herself, not having anyone looking after her. I liked this book because it is about a unicorn and a girl called Laura, who have a strong relationship. I rate Spellhorn a 9.5/10. I would recommend this book to children aged from 7 – 11 years because it has language that some children wouldn’t understand.

Posted June 16, 2016 by baker2012 in category Uncategorized