May 29

Ruby’s 100WC

Clunk! Went Ned Kelly’s boots as he walk along the squeaky floor boards of Molly’s house. Molly nearly screamed terrified of the thought that Ned Kelly would find her hidden under the floorboards. “Where are you and your precious valuables?!”Ned Kelly yelled with anger. After an hour and a half of listening to the sound of Ned Kelly talking to himself Molly heard a door slam shut. So as Molly lifted the lid from above her head she jumped up and down in relief to see no Ned Kelly in their house and everything exactly how she had left it.

Posted May 29, 2015 by baker2012 in category Uncategorized

2 thoughts on “Ruby’s 100WC

1. Lynda (Team 100WC) from Hartlepool UK

What a frightening experience for Molly. I was really hoping there wouldn’t be a terrible, scary surprise at the end as I’m not sure my nerves could have taken it. You built up the suspense really well and this made your writing very exciting. Very well done.

2. Miss Scott, Durham (Team 100 WC)

What an imaginative setting for this piece of writing Ruby. The idea that Ned Kelly could have found Molly at any moment was a really scary prospect. Remember to separate clauses with commas when writing complex sentences.