February 27

Will C’s 100 WC

Miggy was an unusual boy. He got bullied at school, always wet his pants and loved talking about printers. But today, Miggy wanted to do something no one had ever done before, go to the Earth’s core. Now Miggy lived near the woods, so at night, Miggy snuck out and dug a hole outside his house. At one point, the ground started shaking so Miggy had to push. It felt like he was pushing through the earth. Finally, he made it to the Earth’s core, but there was no time to look so he got out before it all crashed down.

Posted February 27, 2014 by baker2012 in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Will C’s 100 WC

1. Ms O'Keeffe (Team 100WC)

Hi Will
    I love the beginning of your 100 word challenge. It really sets the scene. Poor Miggy, although it was great in your story that despite being bullied and being seen as unusual, Miggy “wanted to do something that nobody had ever done before”. I’m sure many children and indeed adults who experience bullying often feel like that and it is great when they manage to overcome their bullying situation as seems to be the story with Miggy as he finally makes it to the earth’s core. I’m glad he got out before it all came crashing down though. Well done on an excellent creative piece of writing.
    Ms O’Keeffe (Team 100wc)
    Ireland