Will’s Halloween Challenge

A creature of the night, the undead, awakens. A duck might sound harmless enough but with curly eyes and claws as sharp as knives, I think not! With blood of its victims drooling, it’s hungry for YOUR BRAINS!!! Come to the night zoo but beware of the extremely dangerous zombie duck. Old tales of the infamous zombie duck are coming back to life. Its believed that the duck is a very strange creature, killing people all over the world mostly striking your country, your suburb. This is a creature of the night  so come to the night zoo to get a fright.

2 Comments on Will’s Halloween Challenge

1. Rebecca (Team 100WC)
    October 27, 2013 at 10:08 pm (5 years ago)

Hi Will
    This is a very good piece of writing. I love the idea of a duck with curly eyes. You have used your punctuation very well and I think you have used the word infamous very well indeed.
    Well done
    Rebecca

2. Mrs Stones (Team 100WC)
    October 28, 2013 at 9:18 am (5 years ago)

Hi Will,

Thank you for entering the 100 Word challenge this week, I enjoyed reading your writing. I didn’t know it was possible to make a duck terrifying but you have certainly done that! You’ve used some good vocabulary in your writing and have used punctuation for effect.
    Well done.
    Mrs Stones