August 13

Reminders….

Public Speaking

Tomorrow is our Public Speaking elimination round! Please make sure you have your palm cards and have practiced!

Round 1 was so outstanding that my expectations are extremely high! You were all brilliant and I want to experience that again!

Class pet!

I think it’s time we get a new class pet since our beloved Pinchy went to heaven!if you have any ideas post a comment below this post! By the way I don’t do rats or mice, they freak me out!

Writer’s Festival

Please remember to ask your parents to read your story for the Writer’s Festival on the Literacy page and leave you a comment!

Posted August 13, 2013 by baker2012 in category Uncategorized

16 thoughts on “Reminders….

1. Michaela Posar

Sup everyone!
    can we pleaeaeaeaeaeaeasssee get a little boy mini lop bunny.
    Sorry I am being very specific. But I think a bunny would be really cute 😀

2. Lottie

Coming to think of it, it would be really awesome to have an oragatang! I agree with you Will! 😮

But otherwise a rabbit or a turtle!

– Lottie x

3. Michaela Posar

Also I like sloths too ( I know you love them Miss Baker)
    WE should build a little jungle in our classroom and then we can just see it sleep everyday. but I know that’s impossible, so bunny

4. Miss Baker

Looks like the two most popular animals so far are bunny or guniea pig! Anyone have a chage?

I would love a turtle but Mr Gorman said we would need a very expensive set up, plus a license to have a pet reptile! Besides you can’t really pat a turtle evn though they are awesome pets!

Keep your ideas coming!

5. bianx414

I wish we could have a sloth!! Plus if it’s too expensive to have a turtle don’t bother even though it would be really cool! I don’t know about the bunny or the Guinea pig though?? We well have to decide on something!! But keep the ideas for the sloth coming though cause their really cute and i want one!!

6. luke

is everyone here serious???? what about a sloth??? hahahahah im right!!!!!! everyone has to have a sloth pet!!!-luke 😀

7. millsyblog98

BUNNY!!!
    i think they are so cute and you can pick them up and they are easy to feed. i <3 Bunny's!!!!!
    🙂 🙂